We Are Dedicated to Keeping You Safely In Your Home For As Long As Possible.
Our homemaking program assists adults with physical disabilities and seniors with routine household activities. We can assist with light housekeeping, household tasks, meal preparation, laundry and shopping.
Homemaking services are not available to individuals already receiving government-funded support services that include a homemaking service. This program is available in Barrie & area only at this time.
To get more information about what homemaking services are available to support your independent living, contact us today!
- To be eligible for homemaking services you must meet the following requirements:
- Be an adult with a physical disability or a senior 55 years or older
- Be able to direct your own care
- Have a safe home environment
- Live within the Barrie and Area region
- Be able to provide the cleaning equipment and products required
To find out if you are eligible, you can contact our specialist
We work with you to assess your personal needs and schedule homemaking services. If eligible, you will receive a minimum one-hour visit up to a maximum of four hours per month. We are available to schedule homemaking services Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The ILS homemaking service is a fee-for-service program that is subsidized by Ontario Health with a subsidized rate based on your income.