Join Our Team
What does it mean to be an Attendant or Homemaker?
You can make an impact by providing personal support services that promote independence, dignity, and respect. Clients direct their own care, and you act as a physical extension of them.
Our Attendants receive client-specific training that builds on the skills of a PSW. Our training helps you enhance your skills to provide the best care possible for our clients.
We provide care to clients in their homes, and other community settings. This gives you the flexibility of working outside of a hospital or care home.
A Day in the Life:
We’re Looking for Someone Who:
Pay & Benefits
What We Offer for Attendant Positions:
- Full-Time, Part-Time and Casual Hours.
- PPE is Available at All Times.
- Paid Travel Time and Mileage.
- Smart Phone to Track Hours and View Work Assignments.
- Fixed 2-Week Schedules.
- Weekend & Overnight Shift Premiums.
- Co-Op Student Opportunities.
- $1,000.00 Signing Bonus*.
- Hourly Rate of $20.80 – $23.37.
Benefits for All Positions at ILS:
- Paid Training Including Paid Time.
- Health & Dental Benefits After 1 Month – Full-Time Positions Only.
- Long-Term Disability Income Protection Plan.
- CAA Corporate Membership Card.
- RRSP Matching up to 2.5% of Annual Salary.
- Employee Referral Bonus*
- Anonymous & Confidential Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
*Some conditions apply.
Why ILS Simcoe County?
You will build a development plan and access ongoing training opportunities to build your skills. These include attendant care skills, dementia training, and many more.
Access to Technology
We provide all of the technology you need to do your job and provide the best care possible. On your device, you can view schedules and log information about your clients.
We offer medical benefits, premium pay for overnight and weekend shifts and access to the Employee and Family Assistance Program.
ILS is accredited by CARF and we promote a mutually respectful workplace where we listen, support and empower each other.
As an ILS attendant, you work independently with clients in the community outside of hospital or care home settings. You get to build relationships with clients in their homes.
Join A Community
When you work with ILS, you become a part of a dedicated team of caring individuals who encourage each other’s growth and success.